Friday, March 4, 2011

My Response to John 17

This week we will consider John 17. This is part five of five. Give careful consideration to Jesus' high priestly prayer.

“…that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.” (John 17:21; NKJV)

My response to Jesus’ Prayer. I will walk in unity. I will be one with Christ. I will be one with the Shepherds. I will be one with the Deacons. I will be one with the Saints of Vestavia. I will walk in faith. I will walk in faith with Christ. I will walk in faith with my brethren. I will encourage my brethren to increase their faith. I will walk in love. I will love the Lord. I will love my neighbor. All I do will be done in love. Be one with Him. Be one with me. Let us realize the prayer of Jesus together!

Jason